DID YOU KNOW?
- 51% of companies acquired a B2C customer through Linkedin
- 93% of B2B Marketers consider LinkedIn to be the most effective site for lead generation.
- LinkedIn generates more leads for B2B companies than Facebook, Twitter, or blogging individually.
- LinkedIn is responsible for 64% of all visits from social media channels to corporate websites.
- 50% of LinkedIn members report they are more likely to buy from a company they engage with on LinkedIn.
- 80% of LinkedIn members want to connect with companies to enhance their decision making.
- More than 80% of social leads for B2B are generated on LinkedIn.
Simple Steps To Start Doing
Create a Company Profile
The first step to finding your perfect client!
Post actionable content
Most users on LinkedIn consider themselves news junkies. Meaning that this is the best possible platform for getting your links actually accessed!
Use the Matched Audiences feature
You can take advantage of this feature to create high ROI ads, retarget the visitors that are already on your sales funnel.
All in all, an incredible tool you can make full use of.
Search for Individuals
Build your community. Find the people who could very well become your customers and connect with them!
LinkedIn groups are amazing! They offer the opportunity to find like-minded people and your perfect clients, build trust and ultimately, make more sales!
Start your own group!
Keep your clients / connections / friends / possible leads up to date with the latest news in your industry, answer to their questions, give them the opportunity to post and engage in your group as well.
As with any other platform, posting regularly helps build brand awareness, increase sales, build trust.
Remember: someone needs to see your content an average of 11 times before remembering you and eventually making a sale.
Use InMail to your advantage
InMail is a vital part of an effective LinkedIn strategy. However, it is paid.
With InMail, you can directly get in touch with anyone on LinkedIn. The people you've found in groups and the relationships y ou've built in groups can be leveraged in a more personal format.
InMail response rate is 3x that of traditional email! Imagine that!
Introduce yourself to your connections
Ok, so you're adding tons of people.
But if you are looking to make a sale, to build brand awareness, to create a community, you need to reach out to them.
What we recommend is having a few messages prepared and send them to everyone who accepts your connection request. We've gotten million dollar deals for our clients this way!
Keep this list handy!
- Post valuable content only
- Add 70-100 connections daily
- Engage in as many groups as possible
- Don't forget to ask your new connections for their email to be able to contact them.
- Post in relevant groups.
- Take your time to build a good group
- Add links to your posts. LinkedIn users actually access them!
- Message every new connection with a pitch
- Use InMail!
Subscribe to our